There’s nothing more expressive than music and fashion…and when the two collide, inspiration and excitement thrive. If you’re lucky enough to attend this weekend’s Bonnaroo Music Festival in Manchester, Tennessee, swing by Gap’s late-night “Be Bright At Night” event to get crafty and personalize tees. Grab bold paints, patterns, stencils and more to discover why T-I-Y is the new D-I-Y!
Whether you’re attending a music fest or rockin’ out to your own playlist at home, get into the Summer DIY spirit by grabbing a Gap Favorite Tee and create an Aztec print inspired look. Cut up kitchen sponges in various sized triangles, dip into fabric paint and stamp your heart out.
P.S.- plan out your pattern before you start on a piece of paper or fabric scrap. Let dry completely, and then you’re ready to live by the words of The Beach Boys…”T-Shirts, cut-offs and a pair of thongs - we’ve been having fun all
Roundup Nine DIY Jewelry, Accessories and Fashion Tutorials PART ONE. Roundup of this past week in case you missed anything. May 27th through June 2nd, 2012. *For past roundups go here: trebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/roundup
- DIY Shorts by Creative DIY People on Tumblr PART ONE here.
- DIY Shorts by Creative DIY People on Tumblr PART TWO here.
- DIY Two Tutorials for the Wear It 11 Ways Bina Brianca Wrap (Organized Living Solutions) here.
- DIY Easy Ankle Straps for Ballet Flats (…Love Maegan) here.
- DIY Gold Tube Bead Bracelet (I Spy DIY) here.
- DIY Embellished Beaded Flip Flop (Trinkets in Bloom) here.
- DIY Dip Dyed Bleached Geometric Shorts (Prudence and Austere) here.
- DIY Ripped Heart Detail on Denim Tutorial (The Work Is Getting To Me) here.
- DIY Tie Dyeing Tights on the Cheap with Kool Aid and Food Coloring (The Work Is Getting To Me) here.